3.14.2010

Numero uno

1) Through pain comes learning.
2) So, I guess I should be learning a whole lot these days.
3) Never leave your wallet at Panera.
4) Never think that just because someone turned in your wallet, that they didn't take all your cash.
5) Trying to fill up your cup with ice while filled with liquid is quite a feat. If you have this skill mastered, please, teach me your ways.
6) It's humorous how many foods have gone from my Hate list to my Love list. Some of which include coffee, sushi, and avocados.
7) Journaling soothes my soul.
8) Blind contour.
9) The guy sitting behind me has a binder filled to the brim with coupons. In their own laminated pouches. I'm all about saving money, but really? A binder? Just seems a little inconvenient to carry around. I'd love to go shopping with him someday.
10) I need to write my reading list for the summer.

Sidenote: A good friend once shared this quote with me:
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter won't mind." - Dr. Seuss

When life gets a little overbearing I just think of this.
Because it's so true.

No comments:

Post a Comment