4.18.2010

Chachi

I miss this dumb cat. Every time I come back home she's fatter. She's cute, though.
This weekend was so busy. I opened the Sabbath with the kind folks down at the Yellow Deli. I'm glad for that experience. It was very eye-opening. It's always nice to step outside of what you're used to and experience something new. All the dancing and singing. It was a celebration. A real Sabbath. I also shot my first BB gun this weekend. I screamed. How embarrassing. I don't really like guns. Strawberry Fest took place tonight. I can now say that yearbook is officially over. Now, let's bring on the final projects. This week will require a lot of praying. And late nights. Ah, the joys of wrapping everything up at school. Only one week left. It can be done.

2 comments:

  1. Girl, you made that yearbook look good! I didn't even know you were doing it. But in very serious tone and countenance and demeanor... it is both bodacious and rad.

    And yes, just a little longer. Savor. Everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the year book was the best it has ever been at southern.

    ReplyDelete